Audrey + Lavender Champagne
Is there anyone who doesn’t adore Audrey Hepburn? Or a flute full of bubbly?
That’s what we thought.
And so, in honor of two timeless, perpetually elegant, always classic icons, we bring you:
A little light wisdom from Ms. Audrey Hepburn:
I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it’s the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It’s the most important thing in a person.
And a cocktail to match:
1. Bring 1/2 c sugar + 1/2 c water to a boil in a saucepan, stirring to dissolve sugar
2. Stir in 1 Tbsp dried lavender, remove from heat, & cool completely
3. Strain out lavender
4. Pour 6 oz champagne + 1 tsp syrup into each flute
5. Garnish each with a sprig of lavender
6. Serve on a fancy silver tray to a room full of lovely guests.
Recipe via Martha Stewart